is used for the reconstruction of bone tissue, prevention, and treatment of suppurative complications. It is completely replaced by newly formed
bone tissue, preserves an antimicrobial activity in the wound through a prolonged secretion of an antimicrobial agent within 20 days.
Osteoplastic biocomposites “Collapan” are used for the reconstruction of bone tissue, preven-
tion and treatment of suppurative complications in maxillofacial surgery in periodontology,
dental implantation and endodontia, open and closed curettage.
The composition of the material
Synthetic hydroxyapatit, collagen and antimicrobial agent (lincomycin hydrochloride, colloidal silver, gentamicin sulfate, metronidazole, claforan, rifampicin, dioxidine)
– Completely replaced by bone tissue without forming a fibrous layer.
– Actively stimulates osteogenesis.
– Significantly enhances the reparative processes in the damaged tissues.
– Promotes rapid healing and restoration of bone structure.
– Has anti-inflammatory action.
– Creates an antimicrobial environment in the wound through a prolonged selection of an antimicrobial agent within 20 days.
Товар Стенка был добавлен в Вашу корзину.
Всего товаров в корзине 1 шт. на общую сумму 220 руб.